Gaia health therapy & massage
As of January 18, 2021, Massage Therapy has been alowed to continue under additional requirements:
Scheduled Appointments only, no walk-ins. book online here.
In addition, please check out below screening questions and room preparations can be found here.
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, the health and safety of our clients is paramount. GAIA Health Therapy Staff are using additional precautionary practices when treating multiple clients each day. We treat many elderly and those that are vulnerable to infection and our goal is to have the highest standard in how we care for all patients.
While we want you to take care of your physical and mental well-being by practising self-care, please stay home if you answer “yes” to any of the following:
Have you traveled to anywhere outside of Canada?
Have you been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of
Are you experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (cough, fever, difficulty breathing)?
HOW TO STAY SAFE: STAY INFORMED
- WASH your hands with soap and water often
- AVOID touching your eyes, hands, nose, and mouth
- DISINFECT frequently touched objects and surfaces
- COVER your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue when coughing and sneezing
- DO NOT shake hands. Try to stay at least one metre away from people when in public
The best thing you can do is regularly check government health services for updates on the current status of
the disease, hygiene practices for health professionals, and workplace preparation.
STAY SAFE – STAY INFORMED
1) Gaia Massage & Yoga, LLC requires that a 24 hour notice is required to cancel an appointment. If you cancel your appointment in less than 24 hours, you may be charged for 50% of the time reserved. If you do not show up or call to cancel for an appointment you will be charged for 100% of the scheduled appointment. Returned check fee is $25.00. This is because I can only do a handful of massages a day and I too have bills to pay.
2) Please understand that the massage/bodywork/energy work/yoga instruction/etc you receive is provided for the basic purpose of relaxation and relief of muscular tensions. If you experience any pain or discomfort during this or any future sessions, immediately inform the Massage Therapist/Yoga Teacher so that the pressure, strokes or poses may be adjusted to your level of comfort. If you have been told by a physician or health care provider that massage may make your known condition(s) worse, a note may be required from your doctor prior to your service. Also, please reconsider exploring business with us. Understand that massage therapists do not and can not legally diagnose or treat disease and that any care or recommendation you receive in this clinic or from any massage therapist is not a substitute for a physician’s care and medical advice. Take responsibility for alerting your therapist/teacher of any changes to your health status, medications and therapies before the session, as well as any and all responses perceived to be a result of services as soon as you become aware of them.
3) Understand that NO sexual activity, comment or innuendo will be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of the session and full payment required of the scheduled appointment. Anyone who breaks this policy will be reported to the local police and banned from our business. If you sexualize the session, 911 will be called and police will be alerted to your behavior. I reserve the right to press charges against anyone who sexualizes the massage in any way or threatens my safety.
The Ultimate Body SMOOTHIE
Like a body treatment and massage in one!
Starting with an organic seasonal sugar scrub on your feet, followed by a full body dry brushing and full body massage using a deeply hydrating and luxurious organic apricot oil. Dry brushing is extremely beneficial for removing dead skin cells, promote blood circulation, lymph flow and drainage. The massage therapist will use an oil and cream that will deeply hydrate your skin that is loaded in vitamins and antioxidants. This treatment also includes a scalp massage with an organic wildflower oil and take home gift of a vegan dry brush for home use!
Proper cushions are positioned to support the belly and take pressure off the lower back for a very comfortable massage experience. Our therapists are highly trained in prenatal massage techniques and will tailor the massage to address all your needs.
60 min $140 / 90 min $190
Custom mini massage
This massage is to target a specific area of concern or discomfort.
30 mins / $85
Add on CBD enhancement $20