Level of stress 99 meme
99% Level of Stress Meme Generator
The Fastest Meme Generator on the Planet. Easily add text to images or memes.
Pro-tip: If you Login or Join Imgflip , your captioned memes will be saved in your account
What is the Meme Generator?
It’s a free online image maker that lets you add custom resizable text, images, and much more to templates.People often use the generator to customize established memes,such as those found in Imgflip’s collection of Meme Templates.However, you can also upload your own templates or start from scratch with empty templates.
How to make a meme
- Choose a template. You can use one of the popular templates, search through more than 1 millionuser-uploaded templates using the search input, or hit “Upload new template” to upload your own templatefrom your device or from a url. For designing from scratch, try searching “empty” or “blank” templates.
- Add customizations. Add text, images, stickers, drawings, and spacing using the buttons besideyour meme canvas.
- Create and share. Hit “Generate Meme” and then choose how to share and save your meme. You canshare to social apps or through your phone, or share a link, or download to your device. You can alsoshare with one of Imgflip’s many meme communities.
How can I customize my meme?
- You can move and resize the text boxes by dragging them around. If you’re on a mobile device,you may have to first check “enable drag/drop” in the More Options section. You can add as manyadditional text boxes as you want with the Add Text button.
- You can customize the font color and outline color next to where you type your text.
- You can further customize the font for each text box using the gear icon next to the text input.Imgflip supports all fonts installed on your device including the default Windows, Mac, and web fonts,including bold and italic. Over 1,300 free fonts are also supported for all devices. Any other fontyou want can be used if you first install it on your device and then type in the font name on Imgflip.
- You can insert popular or custom stickers and other images including scumbag hats, deal-with-itsunglasses, speech bubbles, and more. Opacity and resizing are supported, and you can copy/paste imagesusing CMD/CTRL + C/V for quick creation.
- You can rotate, flip, and crop any templates you upload.
- You can draw, outline, or scribble on your meme using the panel just above the meme preview image.
- You can create “meme chains” of multiple images stacked vertically by adding new images with the”below current image” setting.
- You can remove our subtle imgflip.com watermark (as well as remove ads and supercharge your imagecreation abilities) using Imgflip Proor .
Can I use the generator for more than just memes?
Yes! The Meme Generator is a flexible tool for many purposes. By uploading custom images and usingall the customizations, you can design many creative works includingposters, banners, advertisements, and other custom graphics.
Can I make animated or video memes?
Yes! Animated meme templates will show up when you search in the Meme Generator above (try “party parrot”).If you don’t find the meme you want, browse all the GIF Templates or uploadand save your own animated template using the GIF Maker.
Do you have a wacky AI that can write memes for me?
Funny you ask. Why yes, we do. Here you go:imgflip.com/ai-meme (warning, may contain vulgarity)
“28 Stab Wounds” is a phrase spoken by character Connor from the 2018 video game Detroit: Become Human. Since the games release, the scene has been a subject of remixes on YouTube.
The video game Detroit: Become Human was released on May 25th, 2018. One of the levels in the game features an interrogation scene of a Deviant android (androids who deviate from their programmed behavior). After other characters fail several attempts to gather information from it, the android named Connor is sent in to be part of the interrogation. If the player chooses the “Pressure” route, Connor will say the lines:
28 stab wounds, you didn’t want to leave him a chance, huh? Did you feel anger? Hate? He was bleeding, begging for mercy. but you stabbed him, again and again and again!…I know you killed him. Why don’t you say it? Just say “I killed him”! Is it that hard to say?! JUST SAY YOU KILLED HIM! JUST SAY IT!
However, doing this would cause the deviant’s stress level to go higher than it is required to have to extract a confession. At the end of this route, the deviant attempts to destroy itself by banging his head on the table.
Several remixes and memes have been made on that scene. On June 8th, 2018, YouTuber EnTropy – Edits has uploaded an edit of the scene which changed levels of audio. The video has since reached over 132,000 views (shown below, left). On June 19th, 2018. YouTuber Muesli Schmidt uploaded a compilation of the scene in multiple languages, gaining over 90,000 views (shown below, right).
Other edits mashed up the video with the That’s a Lotta Damage meme, in which infomercial host Phil Swift repeatedly stabs a plastic bucket. For example, a July 31st, 2018 upload by OS J that gained over 4,000 views (shown below, left). User Kepsu501 uploaded another edit on August 2nd that gained over 5,600 views (shown below, right).
This article is part of InHerSight’s Working During Coronavirus series. As the coronavirus pandemic continues, find helpful advice here on working remotely, job hunting remotely, dealing with anxiety and stress, and staying safe at work if you have to be on-site.
We’ve all been through the ringer in the past couple of years. Feeling more stressed out than usual is…completely normal. According to the March 2022 APA Stress in America survey, 87% of adults felt like there has been a constant stream of crises over the past two years, and 73% said they were overwhelmed by the number of crises.
We can’t remove your stressors, but we can give you a stress meme for it. Give yourself a break, breathe, and perhaps ease the stress with a little comedic relief.
Here are 49 relatable stress memes for when you’re really going through it:
1. When the clock doesn’t get the memo that you’re *done* working
2. When you’re forcing yourself to smile through the pain of work stress like…
3. Your sweatpants and messy bun are calling
4. I’m baby
5. *obsessively checks bank account every three hours to see if money has magically appeared*
6. Wait, non-toxic coworkers are a thing?
7. Anytime my friends ask my about my stress levels
8. The world is on fire, it’s fine
9. This is just another normal Monday morning, right?
Read more: How to Cope with Constantly Being Overwhelmed
10. Stress eating is real, y’all
11. When you’re so generous that you start sharing your stress with others
12. Feeling like Elizabeth James every workday
13. When you realize you’ve been using stress balls wrong for years…
14. Tune in at 8 p.m. tonight to see who wins
15. Just let me wind down in peace, please
Read more: You Need More Rest. Here Are 3 Ways to Calm Down & Disconnect
16. When every day feels like a technical challenge on The Great British Bake Off
17. Just a friendly reminder to hydrate
18. Ok…leave me alone, please?
19. “Stop trying to make ‘not stressed out’ happen. It’s not going to happen!” —Regina George
20. I’m just following directions…
21. *rolls eyes*
22. Thanks for the heads up, girl
Read more: Ask a Recruiter: How Do I Talk About Mental Health with My Boss—or Prospective Employer?
23. When overthinking is your favorite hobby
24. Yes please, turn up the unlikely scenarios volume
Read more: 8 Tips for Dealing with Anxiety in the Workplace
25. When your little shows are the best part of your day
Read more: 19 Movies About Strong Women to Watch This Weekend
26. I’ve earned it, okay?
27. Cross your fingers for this type of nap to unwind this weekend
28. I promise I’m being productive and not looking at a list of relatable stress memes
29. When your coworker asks you to hop on a quick debrief call
30. When you hype yourself up to live by your own standards…
31. …but then reality comes crashing back down
32. When your stress causes you to run out of patience
33. How to get rid of stress 101
34. When the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
35. *responds “That’s great, honey” for the 200th time*
36. Kids with glitter = recipe for stress spiral
37. Isn’t this why people drink multiple cups of coffee?
38. A whole vibey-vibe
39. Overwhelmed by coffee and anxiety working together
40. I feel…seen
41. When you just can’t make lemonade from lemons anymore
42. No, no you may not ask me anything, ever
43. Interviewer: what are your career goals? Me:
Read more: How to Talk About Your Career Goals in an Interview
44. If Queen Bey says so, I have to
45. When my friends ask me what I buy when I stress shop
46. Anytime you think about your to-do list
47. This pretty much sums up my brain activity at all times
48. When you can’t stop dreaming about the perfect life…
49. …but then finally realize that you’re perfect just the way you are and are capable of handling stress when it’s thrown your way