Stress free quotes for her
I recently wrote an article on Bullet Journal Self Care. One thing I noticed in most of the bullet journal ideas I found were that most people incorporated quotes to the page.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for more information.
Wanting to do that myself, I decided to gather up stress quotes about life and ended up putting together a list of the best stress relief quotes you can find.
Add these quotes to your planner, bullet journal, notebook, or even make a small sign and place it somewhere you can see it throughout the day.
I have also created a FREE PDF printable which you can download at the end of this article. Feel free to print it out and keep a copy tucked in the back of your bujo for when you need a good quote.
Quotes About Stress Relief
#1. Take a deep breath. It’s not a bad life, just a bad day.
#2. Just enjoy where you are now.
#3. Remember, most of your stress comes from the way you respond, not the way your life is. Adjust your attitude and all that extra stress is gone.
#4. The people in your life should be a source of reducing stress, not causing it.
#5. This is only temporary.
#6. Today I will not stress over things I can’t control.
#7. Stress, anxiety, and depression are caused when we are living to please others.
#8. Breathe. You’re going to be okay. You’ve gotten through so many things in your life. You’ve got this. – Karen Solmansohn
#9. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. – William James
#10. Take it day by day, and don’t stress too much about tomorrow.
#11. You can do anything but not everything.
#12. Life is tough my darling, but so are you. – Stephanie Bennett Henry
#13. Stress is not what happens to us. It’s our response to what happens. And response is something we can choose. – Maureen Killoran
#14. Remember that the reason you are doing this is to make your life better.
#15. A year from now, everything you are stressing about won’t even matter.
#16. Don’t compare yourself to others. There is no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s their time.
#17. Take time to make your soul happy.
#18. You can’t be upset about your current situation if you’re not doing anything to change it.
#19. You’re only human. You don’t have to have it together every minute of every day. – Anne Hathaway
#20. Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. – David Allen
#21. Remember that stress doesn’t come from what’s going on in your life. It comes from your thoughts about what’s going on in your life. – Andrew J. Bernstein
#22. The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk. – Jacqueline Schiff
#23. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.
#24. There cannot be a stressful crisis next week. My calendar is already full. – Henry Kissinger
#25. You won’t gain anything from stressing. Remember that.
#26. What’s coming is better than what is gone.
#27. If it’s not going to matter in five years, don’t spend more than five minutes being upset about it.
#28. Nothing is permanent. Don’t stress yourself too much because no matter how bad the situation is…it will change.
#29. A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.
#30. A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
#31. If it comes, let it come. If it goes, it’s ok, let it go. Let things come and go. Stay calm, don’t let anything disturb your peace, and carry on. – Germany Kent
#32. Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Feed it with faith. Feed it with truth. Feed it with love.
#33. Feel the feeling but don’t become the emotion. Witness it. Allow it. Release it. – Crystal Andrus
#34. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not people or things. – Albert Einstein
#35. Storms don’t last forever.
#36. Don’t believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate. – Renee Jain
#37. Take life day by day, be grateful for the little things, and try not to stress over what you can’t control.
#38. Don’t ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.
#39. The darkest hour only has 60 minutes. – Morris Mandel
#40. No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world. – Wayne Dyer
#41. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer. – William S. Burroughs
#42. Stop trying to calm the storm. Calm yourself the storm will pass. – Timber Hawkeye
#43. It all begins and ends in your mind. Whatever you give power to, has power over you. If you allow it.
#44. We are living under the collective delusion, that in order to succeed we have to burnout along the way. – Arianna Huffington
#45. This too shall pass and I can stand this.
#46. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. – Mandy Hale
#47. Overthinking is the biggest cause of our unhappiness. Keep yourself occupied. Keep your mind off things that don’t help you. Think positively.
#48. You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you. – Dan Millman
#49. There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live. – Dalai Lama
When you need some stress relief, there’s nothing better to read than quotes about stress. It reminds you that everyone in the world deals with stress, and many people have overcome stressful situations. You are not alone.
You may also want to inspire someone going through a high-pressure period with some stress quotes. Encourage them with our roundup of the 55 best quotes about stress!
1. “To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time.”
2. “Stress should be a powerful driving force, not an obstacle.”
3. “Calmness is the cradle of power.”
―Josiah Gilbert Holland
4. “The truth is that stress doesn’t come from your boss, your kids, your spouse, traffic jams, health challenges, or other circumstances. It comes from your thoughts about your circumstances.”
Encouraging is a word attributed to an object to describe how it gives hope or confidence to someone down or disheartened. The word serves as an adjective, and can be put before the noun it describes; or, it can also be after a linking verb or demonstrative pronoun. Another usage of the word encouraging is as a progressive verb — stating that you continue to encourage someone. Lastly, the word encouraging can act as a gerund, or a noun with a form of a verb: encouraging, meaning, the practice of empowering someone. An example of a sentence with the word encouraging is, “Oftentimes, I start my day by reading encouraging quotes.” Words of encouragement from an optimistic person are what stressed individuals need. Moreover, during these trying times, we tend to forget that a simple “You can do it!” from a loved one can uplift a person even when he/she felt that nothing or no one can ever brighten his/her mood. May these Encouraging Quotes On Success inspire you to take action so that you may live your dreams.
1. “Encouraging wellness and prevention helps improve quality of life and can lower costs, too. I saw too many patients who had poor health because of their decisions, but too often, all they needed was a doctor to help point them in the right direction.” Charles Boustany
2. “Helping others, encouraging others, are often acts of kindness that have more meaning than you may realize.” Catherine Pulsifer
3. “A good education would be devoted to encouraging and refining the love of the beautiful, but a pathologically misguided moralism instead turns such longing into a sin against the high goal of making everyone feel good, of overcoming nature in the name of equality.” Allan Bloom
4. “So in teaching honesty you have a ready audience. Don’t blow it by encouraging your son to tell white lies- even if they’re well intentioned. Young boys think in black-and-white terms.” Meg Meeker
5. “We should be encouraging — not penalizing — folks who want to pursue higher education.” Sharice Davids
6. “From avoiding littering to encouraging local economy, there is a lot each one of us can do that will go a long way in keeping the country’s cultural legacy intact.” Shenaz Treasury
7. “The heart of our problem is the selfishness in our heart. The human spirit soars with hope when lifted by an encouraging word. The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle.” Pierre de Coubertin
8. “The biggest source of getting the country to a balanced budget is not by raising taxes or by cutting spending. It’s by encouraging the growth of the economy.” Mitt Romney
9. “You can make positive deposits in your own economy every day by reading and listening to powerful, positive, life-changing content and by associating with encouraging and hope-building people.” Zig Ziglar
10. “You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset.” Tom Hopkins
11. “To me, leadership is about encouraging people. It’s about stimulating them. It’s about enabling them to achieve what they can achieve – and to do that with a purpose.” Christine Lagarde
12. “We believe that by encouraging critical thinking and processing of knowledge we are creating full, well-rounded human beings that will enable Qatar to build up its society. You cannot build a healthy society without giving your citizens a sense of ownership. Otherwise, they will not share with you the responsibilities.” Moza bint Nasser
13. “I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.” Henry David Thoreau
14. “Shallow emotions. An incapacity to feel genuine love. A need for stimulation. Frequent verbal outbursts. Poor behavioural controls. These are just some of the things that social media are encouraging in all of us. They’re also a pretty comprehensive diagnostic checklist for sociopathy — in fact, that’s where I got the list.” Milo Yiannopoulos
15. “Life isn’t always really glamorous and fabulous. It’s about encouraging people to go back to natural beauty.” Zoe Foster Blake
16. “Freedom is a timeless value. The United Nations Charter calls for encouraging respect for fundamental freedoms. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights mentions freedom more than twenty times. All countries have committed to protecting individual freedoms on paper – but in practice, too many break their pledge.” Ban Ki-moon
17. “This is at the heart of all good education, where the teacher asks students to think and engages them in encouraging dialogues, constantly checking for understanding and growth.” William Glasser
18. “Education is a cause very close to me. What matters is encouraging my fans to focus on their education, because only an educated generation can ensure a better future. Even when I was on tour, I did my homework and studied.” Martin Garrix
19. “I have won the hearts of many. So that matters more than any award. The love of my ‘Nehearts’ – my fans, is more than inspiring and encouraging.” Neha Kakkar
20. “I’m always friendly and encouraging on set. I want people to be at their best creatively.” Mark Wahlberg
21. “All my life, I’ve had a fear of being told what to say, so I’m not telling people what to think. I’m encouraging them to say what they think.” Yungblud
22. “You cannot further the Brotherhood of Man by encouraging class hatred.” J. Paul Getty
23. “The mother cannot expect her daughter to understand the mysteries of housekeeping without education. She should instruct them patiently, lovingly, and make the work as agreeable as she can by her cheerful countenance and encouraging words of approval. If they fail once, twice, or thrice, censure not.” Ellen G. White
24. “I consider myself a good person. And I think people perceive me to be, ‘Oh, she’s nice,’ but being a good person, knowing your strengths and working towards those strengths, and encouraging those around you to do the same, that’s a good person.” Miranda Kerr
25. “Never underestimate the power of an encouraging word.” John C. Maxwell
26. “I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights, their enthusiasm and their inspiration to work together.” Queen Elizabeth II
27. “I think there are many things that we can do today to make it a better work environment that is more supportive and encouraging of diversity.” Aileen Lee
28. “There is a real danger of unintended consequences, of encouraging people to give up. Pessimism, if it becomes a habit, can reinforce a narrative of unstoppable decline. If there is nothing we can do, that releases us from our obligations.” David Grinspoon
29. “Marriage, in its truest sense, is a partnership of equals, with neither exercising dominion over the other, but, rather, with each encouraging and assisting the other in whatever responsibilities and aspirations he or she might have.” Gordon B. Hinckley
30. “Encouraging words are good medicine for the soul.” Lailah Gifty Akita
31. “True teachers use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross; then, having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own.” Nikos Kazantzakis
32. “The flaw in our character is our insistence on separating blue-collar jobs from white-collar jobs, and encouraging one form of education over another.” Mike Rowe
33. “I’ll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there’s evidence of any thinking going on inside it.” Terry Pratchett
34. “I’m passionate about encouraging girls to be confident in their own skin.” Sadie Sink
35. “For me, life is about being positive and hopeful, choosing to be joyful, choosing to be encouraging, choosing to be empowering.” Billy Porter
I hope you enjoyed these Encouraging Quotes On Success. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.