If you are looking for a comprehensive and in-depth coverage of the University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) Psychology program, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will explore the ins and outs of UCCS Psychology from its history to the programs offered and renowned faculty members.
A Brief History of UCCS Psychology Department
The Psychology Department at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs was established in the year 1981. Since then, it has become one of the most recognized and reputable departments in the region. The Department offers Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral programs in Psychology.
Programs and Degrees Offered
The Psychology Department at UCCS offers an impressive range of programs and degrees that cater to the diverse needs of students. These are the programs and degrees offered:
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Minor in Psychology
Graduate Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Psychology with an emphasis in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Arts in Psychology with an emphasis in Sport Psychology
- Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in Industrial-Organizational Psychology
Doctoral Degree Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Psychology
The UCCS Psychology Department boasts of some of the most renowned and respected faculty members in the country. These faculty members are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to providing students with a premier education. Here are some of the faculty members and their area of expertise:
- Dr. Christopher Bell (Developmental Psychology)
- Dr. Monika Nackerud (Clinical Psychology)
- Dr. Kyungeh An (Industrial-Organizational Psychology)
- Dr. Michael Kisley (Cognitive Neuroscience)
- Dr. David Weiss (Sport and Exercise Psychology)
The UCCS Psychology Experience
Students enrolled in the Psychology program at UCCS experience a unique and engaging learning environment. The Psychology Department has state-of-the-art facilities and resources that support hands-on learning, research, and experimentation. The curriculum is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in Psychology and hands-on experience in their field of interest.
The UCCS Psychology Department is an excellent choice for students who are passionate about Psychology and want to have a successful career in the field. With its range of programs and degrees, renowned faculty members, and engaging learning environment, UCCS Psychology is a premier Psychology program that prepares students for success in their chosen career.